11/27/2009

Giving Thanks

We have much to thank for this year,
Thankful for the sweet little girl Ellie, the new addition to our family, she brighten up my sky;
Thankful for a wonderful husband, the most loving and supportive, he is my bedrock;
Thankful for opportunity to spend two full months with my parents, re-live the feeling of being unconditionally loved and spoiled;
Thankful for surviving on the road, despite the forgetfulness, meeting so many wonderful flight attendants helping with dry ice, cooler, water, etc;
Thankful for the Orlando police who stopped me at 5am in the morning going at 81 miles an hour, warned me about the fog coming in and let me rush to the airport without giving me a ticket;
Thankful for the nice young man from Burma working in Publix of City of Lakeland, searched all his wallet to find the Chinese restaurant card, so sincere;
Thankful for the wonderful friends we have, offer continuous support, no judgement, no jealousy, no bragging,
Thankful for another wonderful year, memorable events and people, the journey continues.

No comments: