9/06/2009

Everyday

There are no more weekends, Ellie wakes up like a clock between 5 to 6am everyday, rain or shine. And my mother instinct keeps me alert at the slightest drop of her sound. Grandma has been great and taken care of Ellie quite a bit during the day, changing diapers and keep her entertained with the Baby Einstein and many other toys.

Ellie made her first drop of tear today, during the feeding when I took the bottle away when apparently she was still quite fund of it. The tear came out the corner of her right eye and we proudly showed it to daddy, grandma and grandpa. Quite a milestone.

We went to Denny's for brunch yesterday, and it was Ellie's first restaurant trip, she enjoyed it by sleeping through the whole experience, by the window watching over the whole family downing the moon over my hammy. We then drove out to the Don Edward National Wildlife refuge and Ellie saw thousands of seagulls, ducks and many other birds i can't name. There was quite strong wind and grandma said Ellie will be a strong girl that she is already enjoying a good day with the nature on her 20th day into the world.

Everyday life is ordinary but extraordinarily rich in offering me perspectives that I have no slightest appreciation before. Is life more about the process than the destiny? With Ellie, I start to question...

No comments: