6/20/2010

Disney World

I had a chance to visit Disney World & Resort for the first time, thanks for a client related speaking engagement I have to say. Epcot/Swan Resort and Magic Kingdom/Grand Floridian were the two places that I got to see for a few minutes outside of the busy meeting schedules. There was a little girl who is about 2 at most and her mom standing on the paved road in the massive backyard of the Grand Floridan compound, they caught my eye when I was just trying to rush to the conference room few feet away: they were whole-heartedly watching a mommy duck and 4 yellow furry ducklings crossing the road. The mommy duck cracked a little, as if to gently remind her babies to keep up with the pace, there are yummy food in sight, or simply just reminding them of her presence. And the little girl and her mommy held each other's hands and watched these cute creatures with such love and something I can't describe. That was the moment that I said to myself, I need to spend more time with Ellie, seriously. And of course she needs to visit Disney very soon :)

No comments: